1. The mansion looks more like a movie set than a home, with floodlights on the perimeters and 90+ cameras recording 24 hours a day. Read more about Bigg Boss 15 All Episodes.
2. The only areas without cameras are the toilets and showers.
3. There is a strict NO CLOCKS policy in the residence. The participants are cut off from the rest of the world since they don't know what time it is. Those in the shot are merely for display purposes.
4. As a result, the acts of the participants are usually erratic. They take their lunch at 4.30 p.m., for example.
5. There are mirrors in the house, but they aren't for participants to examine themselves – monitors and cameramen are stationed on the opposite side of the walls.
6. When there are cameras present, the smoking area is rarely seen on the broadcast. This is to ensure that the candidates may unwind and enjoy their peaceful zen time. They will, however, be revealed if they make any TRP-baiting statements.
7. The number of insects is one of the most significant disadvantages of staying in an isolated, natural area. Rodents and scorpions are also present.
8. No books are allowed inside the house, including sacred scriptures such as the Gita or the Bible; Bigg Boss will provide them.
9. Contestants must sign a minimum of Rs. 8 lakhs in order to compete. And what happens if he or she is ejected during the first week?
10. For each week the participant survives after the first two, there is a monthly payment.
11. There will be no public contact following the pick. And following the expulsion, it must be done with the channel's permission.
12. A fine of up to Rs 2 crore could be imposed if you leave the program in the middle of it.
13. In the home, alcohol is not strictly prohibited. Contestants are usually given alcohol in the shape of fruit juice packages.
14. Because cleaning such a large mansion is technically challenging in and of itself, the contestants are provided with a cleaning crew that comes once a week.
15. Contestants are compelled to leave the house because they are not allowed to communicate with outsiders, and the gates are locked while the cleaning crew works.
16. Couples do get passionate within the house, but it is frequently edited because Bigg Boss is a family show.
17.Vindu Dara Singh, who is 41 years old, is the oldest winner, while Gautam Gulati, who is 27 years old, is the youngest.
18. The Great Khali, who made it to the finale of Bigg Boss 4, was paid a weekly salary of 50 lakhs.
19.Pamela Anderson, who only lasted three days on Bigg Boss Season 4, was supposedly paid a stunning 2.5 crore every day.
20.But that's nothing compared to Salman Khan's Bigg Boss 11 payments, which are estimated to be around 11 crore every episode.